Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Own Unicorncake.

Right now, I am a classroom, next to my best friend, typing a post dedicated to her. Just like she’s doing for me at the moment. A few seconds ago, we were doing what we do like almost always: laughing with each other, being weird, while only we two are understanding each other. One day, we’ll go to Hogwarts, together. We will live between spells and wands, and between some Elves, Hobbits and Unicorns. 


She’s called Esther and her blog (for English, but she probably will go on with it after this task) is PandaHatsAreEpic. You already see how awesome she is? We’re both 14 years old and we’re both extremely cool. She’s team Starkid, I’m team Sam. I think Sam did it all, while Frodo gets all the attention. Pfu.

She made my life so much better here on school. Her brother is my boyfriend, so we’re like little sisters, mwhouhaha. This is the first year we’re in the same class, except for eight hours a week, for the elective lessons. I love her. The first two years here on school, we weren’t exactly ‘best friends’, but we were just friends. But now, we hang around together like all the time. It’s we two against the world, hehe. And of course, unicorns can fight with us too. We have just such a weird connection, and nobody gets it. Even we don’t.

I love her. Yes, I do. We wander around the city for ages with busses and trams, and we still don’t care and laugh until everybody thinks we’re creepy. 

We just support each other with everything we do (I mean... Not always... But... Most of the time... Uhh...c:) and she’s just always there for me when I want to complain about stupid people or hipsters or other weird stuff, except when she’s having a phone-free night. Then I have to leave her alone, and I have to stop stalking here, and then we both are so sad we’re going to push some teddy bears. Or do other, creepy things. Like eating mice. And stuff. Oh no, wait. I’m vegetarian. Forget about this.

But whatever, she's my own unicorncake, and she's mine. <3

2 comments:

  1. Sofie, look at your first sentence. Apparently, my best friend is a classroom. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh, great post except not mentioning your first sentence:) as in the upper comment:)
    just kidding!
    lovely blog you have!
    I'm already following you
    follow me back?
    thank you:)
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete