Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My personality.

Perfectionist, pessimist and jealous, weird and different. I like school. Well, not always. I only like it when I really learn something there, and specifically history, like just history, but also Latin and Greek. Maths is also a subject that interests me. Languages a little bit less, but just because I have the feeling I'm not learning anything there. It could be the teachers, but I don't know sure, and I definitely should be careful with what I'm writing here because my teacher English will read this. I don't want nice, friendly teachers, I want teachers who know what they want and know what they are teaching, and who will teach me things, in the correct way.


I'm creative. I want to go to KSO (an art school specialization), but I also still want to learn Latin and Greek. I really like drawing, blogging, photography and just do creative things, but I don't want to give up my ASO because I know I can handle it.

I'm a perfectionist and pessimist. I can't handle spelling mistakes or messy things, except for my messy room. I'm jealous and weird. I like unicorns and Harry Potter spells. I'm a nerd, because I teach myself Elvish, just because it's awesome. My grades are good and my homework is always done well. I game, and my favourite game is WoW. I'm a pure atheist and I can't survive a day without any physical exercise, because my energy must be put in somewhere. Every day, I sport for at least one hour, and yes, I know you wouldn't recognize me in a person like that. I like programs like Spartacus and Games of Thrones, just because I like history.

But I'm going to quit now. I have to do some homework now, but first I'm going to watch some TV. I had two hours physical education today, and I went to my dance class for an hour, with my bicycle, so now I think I deserve some rest. So okay. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally normal to speak Elvish!! :-) I'm officially following you via GFC and would love for you to follow me back - Xo!

    ReplyDelete