Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kitties I could eat.

There are some kitties out here I could eat. Like my boyfriend. Or my best friend, including my only band member. My cats. They're not kitties, but okay. My blood elf on WoW. Pippin. My other friends. My guitar. Yes, that wood would taste so lovely.

Books. Pretty Youtubers. I could drool on them. Njum. Unicorns. Omnomnom. You are what you eat, and bam, Voldemort is a unicorn. Stupid people who think they're cool and then make a huge mistake. Mwhouhaha.

And ofcourse, my favourite bands. Weekends. Maths. Old languages, like Greek and Latin, and Elfs.Yeah, Elfs. From Tolkien. I love that man.

When my hair is soft and lays extremely good. When it is dyed again and the colour is still pretty. And blogging about some handsome men.

Headbanging on a Steel Panther concert. Hoping I can go to Asking Alexandria in January. The fact that I'm going to London with my best friend, and that we're going to plunder the whole HP-store. Yes, that's going to be totally awesome.

I know the language above isn't exactly really clear to understand. I left the subject away in almost every sentence. I do that a lot, you know. I don't know why. Sentences just sound so much cooler then. And you guys must understand that the title of this post is always the subject of the sentence.
And 'to be' is almost every time the verb. Do you get it? If you're smart, and awesome, you do. If you're dumb and retarded, like almost 90% of the humanity, you don't.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puppies. And cupcakes.
    One day, I would love to eat a puppy dressed up as a cupcake.
    - Jaime Lyn Beatty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when my hair cooperates, too! Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Xo

    ReplyDelete