Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pretteeeh.

 
Just because I like LotR, WoW, old metal bands and reading, doesn't mean I don't like pretty guys. Not at all. I know my boyfriend will forgive me this, because these guys are just hot for everyone. Even for him.

 
 
Shane Dawson. Oh my. Oh, you don't know him? Shame on you. Everybody knows Shane Dawson. I superluv you, Shane. If you get this, you're awesome.
 
 
Rrrr, rawtch. Josh. Thecomputernerd01. Njum. I know this guy for like forever, since I was a little kid. And I never stopped liking him. Or something like that. I've seen this guy growing up from a little nerd to a pretty man. I like him.


 
Mattg124. Okay, I admit, the photo above isn't exactly his most beautiful photo ever, but c'mon, he's cute. I don't now him for like a very long time, but I like him. He's kinda funny. His girlfriend Leda, on the pictures above, I know for a longer time. She's one of my favourite Youtubers. She's an Elf. So.
 

 
You can say what the hell you want, but this guy is freakin' hot. Oli Sykes, singer of the band Bring Me The Horizon, is just... amazing. I like the band very much, but the fact that the singer is so pretty, it makes me like them even more. I mean, he's pretty, he has a band and he's an amazing singer. What do you need more?
 




 These two guys. Okay, I admit, they might look a little bit gay, and the left one is actually gay. But I like them. They have a band, Blood On The Dancefloor, and although it's not really my style, I really like their songs. So wrong, so bad, so full of sexism, but oh so funny. And they're just hot.



 Oh my, the whole Asking Alexandria band. I'm so in love with them <3. They come to Belgium in January, and I really want to see these guys. I mean, c'mon. I start to drool with these guys.




Ronnie Radke. Do I need to say more?

 
 
 
 
Oh. Almost all the LotR-characters. <3
 



And ofcourse the Harry Potter club. <3
 
There are so many bands out here with so many pretty guys in it, that if I would mention them all I would be busy until tomorrow evening and these post will be so long I could eat it, and all the drool on my computer wouldn't be so funny. So yeah. I have to go study right now, but I'm going to paste here a few pictures with some handsome guys. So yeah. You actually can drool your computer under now.


Black Veil Brides.

 
Blessthefall.

 
Green Day.

 
Pierce The Veil.
 
 
Just a random guy, from Catching your Clouds.


 
And last but definitly not least. Kurt Cobain. We miss you. <3
 

2 comments:

  1. Would you like to follow each other? I'll follow you back, of course! Just let me know :)

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete