Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Life At Hogwarts.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)


Dear Mrs. -,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, everybody knows it, and everybody wants to be a part of it. My life collapsed when I didn't receive my Hogwarts Acceptence Letter when I turned 11, and I just moved on with my pathetic Muggle life. Until my letter arrived with some delay, so, I'm going to show you my life as a witch. Be jealous!


I ran immediately to Diagon Allay, payed with my Galleons and after I bought all the necessary stuff, my greatest wish finally became reality: my own wand! My wand, hornbeam with dragon core, thirteen inches, supple. <3



Ofcourse, I couldn't leave without noticing the last sentence of my lettre. "Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad." What did I want? I wanted an animal, for sure. I went with some brave courage and pockets heavy from the Galleons into an animal store. Bright eyes of owls, lazy eyes of cats and dark eyes of toads looked at me. I was overwhelmed, didn't know which I wanted to choose. I hung out a little, until I felt a look on my back. I turned around, and I looked straight in some beautiful, bright eyes of a quiet, beautiful, light brown barn owl. He looked at me, with his shiny, sparkling eyes, and his feathers seem to shine. I knew it, the moment I first saw him, it was him. I felt his energy run through my vains. I decided to call him Barn. That same day, I went out the store, with empty pockets, but with a beautiful owl on my shoulder.



After a long ride on the Hogwarts Express Train on platform 9¾, it was finally time. Towers loomed up above dark shadows of big trees, intimitade me through whole my body. De boring details I'm going to drop, but at least I can say my heart bounced in my throat when the sorting ceremony started. I didn't know in which house I would come, and I don't really had a preference. I put the Sorting Hat on my head, and after whispering some things in himself, he put me in Ravenclaw! "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."


Rowena Ravenclaw is famous for her intelligence, learning and creativity and is one of the four founders of Hogwarts. She only took the smartest kids in her house, and the students in her house are famous for their common sense, and their wit. The house mascot is an eagle and the house colours are blue and bronze. The dormitories are located in Ravenclaw Tower on the west side of the school. The common room is round and filled with blue hangings and fat armchairs, has a domed ceiling painted with stars and features a replica statue of Rowena wearing her diadem. A logical riddle must be solved to gain entry in these room. The head of this house is the Charms professor, Filius Flitwick, and the house ghost is The Grey Lady, the daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw.


And ofcourse, the most beloved sport by every wizard and witch, could get me by my throat. Yes, ofcourse I'm talking about Quidditch! In the first year, it's forbidden to take a broomstick with you, but you will get some flying lessons. The feeling of wind through your hairs, roar beneath you and powerful Bludgers who will kick you from your broom quickly stole my heart, and after a year of savings, I finally, right before I went to the second year, could buy my first, own broomstick. Proud, with my first broom under my arm, and poorer, I walked out the store. That year, I was chosen to be the Chaser of the team, my favourite position ever in the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. And chasing was what I did. That year Gryffindor won, but fortunately we won the year after that.


After my first potions, metamorphoses, competitions on a broomstick and a few year on Hogwarts, the time finally came when I started to learn a powerful spell: the Patronus Charm! After some practicing, finally a little glimpse of bright light spurted out of my beloved wand. Still unrecognizalbe, but it had a muzzle and four legs. I thought about all my happy things, all the wonderful moments in my life, the Hogwarts Acceptence Letter, my friends, my best friend, the day I got my wand, a kiss, a laugh... Stronger and stronger, my Patronus grew and grew. Until the day of today, the day I started to know my best friend: a wolf. A magnigicent, mysterious, wise wolf. Until now, my best friend and defender against Dementors.


Herewith, I wanted to let you guys know I'm started with my fourth year of wizardry. Notwithstanding the late letter, I have succeeded the first year and could move on to the next class. I spoke to Dumbledore, when he was still alive, and he said it was time to send the owl who brought me the letter into a pension, because he tangled the different directions more then once. After two long months, it was finally time to return to my beloved home. I hope to see you guys soon in the beautiful corridors, between the living paintings, of Hogwart School of Withcraft and Wizardry, and may the Sorting hat divide you by Ravenclaw.

Avada Kedavra. <3

2 comments:

  1. My dreams were crushed when I turned 11 and didn't recieve a letter from HOGWARTS... :(
    Cool blog, can't find a GFC widget, I would love to follow you ^^

    ReplyDelete